Ages 3-6/7-12 Pricing: $90 for 10 Class Punch Card
The commitment to our children’s future is crucial and there has never been a more critical time to teach our kids the importance of physical activity and what it means to live a healthy lifestyle; we are excited you have chosen CrossFit Kids as CrossFit has changed many individuals lives for the better. With your child we are not only able to potentially enhance their lives, but instill a fun, positive, character building experience where kids will enjoy working out. Our goal is to instill a lifelong love of fitness. At Ellensburg CrossFit we are committed to this endeavor, your child’s safety, and the opportunity to enhance their personal lives.
We will be running three major groups for classes:
Preschool: (ages 3-6) 20 minute class
Kids: (ages 7-12) 30 minute class
Please note that it is not the age of your child that is the deciding factor for what class he or she attends. It is largely based upon individual skill, athleticism, and maturity and is ultimately decided upon by the coach to ensure your child is getting the most out of the CrossFit experience.
As previously stated, your child’s safety is paramount to the coaches, and it is with this focus I need your
help. Below are some rules that we must enforce as a CrossFit Community to best protect your child;
- Walk your children inside the building for the start of the class, and come inside the building to pick them up.
- Bring your children to the designated Kid area, where the coach with meet them and take them onto the gym floor for the day’s class.
- Immediately notify the coach if you see anyone in the parking lot or in the gym that does not belong there.
- Unless pre-arranged with the coach, the children are only allowed to go home with the person who drops them off.
- Payment will consist of a punch card that must be purchased before a child joins the class.
- A waiver, signed by a parent or legal guardian, is required for each child before he or she is allowed to participate in a class.
- Ensure your children are wearing clothes appropriate for running, jumping, rolling, pulling, swinging, climbing, crawling, throwing, and being upside down. (young ladies: shorts should be at least fingertip length)
- If you choose to stay and watch the class (which I hope you do!), please do not coach your child.
- Children with disciplinary problems: first warning-free of consequence, second warning-sit out the first two minutes of the game, third warning-go to the parent.
- Finally, please make the coach aware of any special needs for your children that may facilitate their individual safety, learning, and growth (i.e., medications, illness, physical/mental limitations, injury, sports, etc.)